Koplus Hop Sit-Stand Desk
The humble beginning to our well-received collection of sit-stand desks.
To promote a healthy work style, Hop offers a customisable height adjustment feature. This allows the user to switch between sit and stand working positions with the touch of a button. Its minimal design makes Hop a welcoming addition to any modern workspace.
Michael Ko’s completely new design offers greater speed, more strength, and a quieter transition from sitting to standing and back again.
Laser-cut frames are manufactured from cold-drawn steel to ensure greater consistency and strength. Hop features two motors, 3-part legs, and an anti-collision mechanism. The control pad has 2 memories and a programmable reminder to stand.
HOP’s frame is telescopic and accepts tops from 1200x600 to 2400x1200mm (maximum frame width is 1600mm).
Hop is supported on steel tubes that are cold drawn 3 times by high-precision, fully automated laser-cutting machines. This non-contact, controlled production process creates minimal to almost-zero production tolerance.
Hop has a telescopic base that can be easily adjusted to any desired width between 1110 – 1610 mm.
• Duo-Motor: The dual motor system provides precise synchronised adjustments for fast, smooth, and quiet operation.
• Anti-Collision: The anti-collision mechanism is triggered by a built-in sensor that automatically stops and retracts few centimetres when obstacles are detected during adjustment.
• Frame Width (mm): W 1110 - 1610
• Frame Depth (mm): D 520
• Base Depth (mm): D 720
• Desk Height (mm): H 650 - 1300
• Travel Speed (mm/sec): 31
• Motor Noise (dB): < 52
• Function Load (kg): 91 (recommended)
• Max. Weight Load (kg): 136 (recommended)
• Levelling adjustments (mm): H 50
• Power Consumption at 80 kg(W): 280 (operating) / 0.7-0.9 (static)
• Input Voltage (VAC): 24-32
• Nominal Output Voltage (VDC): 32
• Nominal Output Current (A): 4
• Never spray flammable liquids or aerosol products on or near the motor due to the risk of fire.
• Please keep close supervision when the desk is used by, or near children.
• DO NOT sit or stand on the product due to the risk of personal injury.
• DO NOT open any electric components due to the risk of electric shock.
• Make sure that your desk path is cleared of obstacles.
• DO NOT place objects taller than 600mm underneath the tabletop due to the risk of structural damage to the desk and physical injuries of users.
• Please keep the desk dry. It is intended for indoor use.
• Any warranty or liability claims for damages or injuries caused by improper use of the desk will NOT be accepted.
• For sit-stand desks, Koplus warrants to the original purchaser a 5-year warranty on the structure and a 2-year warranty on the motor controller, switch, electronics, and all other mechanical parts.
• Koplus warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover the cost of transportation and labour. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.